See on Scoop.it – Handy Online Tools for Schools
The world of edtech is abuzz this week thanks to a smattering of exciting news. First, we had Stanford creating an entirely new position and office for online learning. Now something that signals a seismic shift in the edtech world.
See on edudemic.com
- The 2 Hottest Educational Social Networks You’re Not Yet Using
- Mapping Media to the Curriculum » What do you want to CREATE today?
- Home – Library – Library at The Illawarra Grammar School
- What Makes A Great Curator Great? How To Distinguish High-Value Curation From Generic Republishing | Diigo
- Taming Information Chaos with the Power of 2.0 | Diigo
Just Free Books | Lo… on Just Free Books – A sear… Bug in a Book on Literacy Lava 9 (via Bug in a… Mr WordPress on Hello world!